This page is a place holder page for the “My Games” option in the menu.
I have been making computer mods and computer games, as a hobby, for many years. In 2013 I made a game called Rescue Girlies for my kids as total conversion mod of Supertux 0.3.3 (C++/Squirrel). I enjoy working in Linux with Blender (Game Engine), Panda3D, GIMP, Sunvox (music), Audacity, and various other programs. I’ve been making stuff on the computer since the 1990s.
Loop Dipole and the Chaoties
- Dev Blog – Major Milestones, New Character Models, and More!
- Dev Blog: I don’t do “Asking for help” so well…
- Dev Blog – Loop Dipole and the much better world design!
- I’ve Taken a Long Break!
- Growing Pains, Blender Issues, and Stuff Magically Working
- Foley – It’s a Profession for a Reason!
- Creating the Toolbar with GIMP
- Dev: Seamless World Proof of Concept
- Dev: Python + Blender GE is a Great Time!
- Design – Blender Game Engine is Awesome!
- Design – Why I chose SuperTuxKart to use as a “Game Engine”
- Design – Original Concept Overview
- Design – The Ending
- Design – Fountain Puzzles
- Design – Character Customization
- My New Project – Loop Dipole and the Chaoties