This page is a place holder for the “Game Mods” option in the menu.
I’ve enjoyed making mods for games since the late 1990s, having puttered with activities ranging from making levels for Quake II all the way to modding the client and sever of the Star Wars Galaxies emulator. I tend to enjoy “making stuff” more than actually playing the games lol…
Legend of Hondo
- Hondo – A Copy of my Development Server Virtual Machine
- Hondo: A Pirate System in the Making
- Hondo – Meet the Hondo Housing System!
- Benchmarking My FX-8320 with Core3 and TrinityCore in VirtualBox
- Core3 vs. TrinityCore – Which is better to work with?
- SWGEmu – Motivations for Modding and other Ramblings
- BazaarBot – A System to Automatically Sell Items on the Bazaar in SWGEmu
- SWGEmu – A Verbose Server Setup Guide (for Debian Linux)
- SWGEmu – Mods Need Math and So Do You!
- SWGEmu – How-To Add a New Slash Command
- SWGEmu – A Server-Client Mod to Build Walls, Bridges, Posts, and other Static Objects
- SWGEmu – A System for Buying/Selling Existing Structures
- SWGEmu – How to Decorate with a Screenplay the Easy Way (With Server Mods!)
- SWGEmu – String Files: What they are, why I don’t use them, and why you probably should.
- SWGEmu – The Issue of Using Public Structures as Player Housing
- SWGEmu – Hosting a Sever from Your Home
- SWGEmu – How to Make a New Racetrack
- Making a Travel System for Tarkin
- SWGEmu – Loot While Crafting Mod
- Tarkin Mod – Removing the Starport Powerplant in Theed
- SWGEmu – Create a Character Who Sells an Item
- SWGEmu – Changing the Travel Prices